Agribusiness Lending Segments
(Loan sizes of $2,500,000 and up)
- Within our Texas territory, Capital Farm Credit can be the sole lender or the lead in a lender group.
- Provide various types of credit services
Correspondent Loan Participations
- Participation purchases/sales of loans: borrower size normally less than $250 million in sales
- Can involve companies financed throughout the U.S.
- Loan syndications or participation purchases involving large regional, national and international agribusiness entities: borrower size normally greater than $250 million in sales
Loan purchases of rural electric/water utilities and telecom companies via CoBank or third-party lenders located in the U.S.
Other Agribusiness Links