April 26, 2018
OFFICIAL NOTICE: ANNUAL STOCKHOLDERS MEETING INFORMATION STATEMENT
To the Owners of Stock in Capital Farm Credit, ACA:
The Annual Stockholders' Meeting of Capital Farm Credit, ACA will be held at 12:30 p.m., May 23, 2018, at the Hilton Garden Inn in College Station, Texas. Registration will begin at 11:30 a.m. At the meeting, the stockholders of the Association will consider the following:
- Approval of the minutes of the 2017 Annual Stockholders' Meeting for Capital Farm Credit, ACA.
- Review of corporate and financial operations for 2017.
- Report of the Nominating Committee and opening of floor nominations for five (5) board of directors' positions: a regional director position from Region 1 – High Plains; a regional director position from Region 2 – Rolling Plains; a regional director position from Region 4 – West Texas; a regional director position from Region 6 – Winter Garden; and one at-large positions (position 3).
- Receive any nominations from the floor and consider the approval of a final slate of candidates. The procedures for making nominations from the floor are contained in this statement.
- Election of the 2019 Nominating Committee.
- Appointment of independent party to tabulate voting results.
- Other business.
In order for us to prepare appropriate seating, please call the Association headquarters office at 877-322-3018 if you will be attending the meeting.
Read the complete Annual Stockholders' Meeting Information Statement.